- Do not use a detergent containing optical brightening agents, which are excellent for keeping whites white, but will make some shades look pale and faded.
- Be sure that your detergent is fully dissolved before adding your towels to the water.
- Launder up to 40°C on delicate wash
- We do not recommend using fabric conditioner as it reduces absorbency, and in some cases, makes them water resistant.
- Avoid contact with household cleaners containing chlorine. Bleach will damage the colour permanently.
- Line dry or tumble dry on low to medium heat setting if necessary. Avoid excessive heat as this may shrink towel.
- Baksana towels are woven, not knitted, so a pulled loop will not unravel. If you do snag your towel, simply cut the snagged loop off with sharp scissors.